Monday, June 20, 2011

Philippians 4:19-20

"And my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Now to our God & Father be the glory forever & ever."


Phillippians 4:19-20



Yesterday I got my invoice for the Kenya trip & I have raised all $2,600 plus some! God definitely provides when He calls. I'm very thankful for all of my supporters:




Roger & Joann Williams


Bill & Michelle Hallowes


Erin & Daniel Caldwell


Joe & Chris Cosper


Emily Conner


Jim & Nancy Combs


Tom & Rachel Fowler


Alayna Pirkle


Brett & Laura Fowler


Gerald & Lynda Thurman


Garrett & Chris Churchill


John Fowler


Sarah & Brad Faulkner


Brittany & John Langford


Matt Fowler


Kathy Williams


Josephine Cosper


Mike Williams



Alli & Casey Ryals




THANK YOU!!!



"Give, & it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together & running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you."



Luke 6:38

No comments:

Post a Comment