Loooong week! I ended up working some 52 odd hours! Whew! Glad it's the weekend (even though it's a rainy one and even though I'm working!)
Friday night we went and cooked out with Brett and Laura and Ray and Sarah (and baby Addison of course!) But before we left for Brett's house we got to see little Kim...

Such a happy little baby! She turned 1 month old on Saturday. After Brett's house we went to Monkey Barrel to hear Mary and Casey sing. They did AWESOME as always!!

Yeah...they were our wedding singers :)
Saturday we were up bright and early. Will went to serve at Missions Day with our Thirst Group and I had to head to North Georgia for an Open House. After lunch at Little Italy we headed to my uncle's batting cages. Will is playing for one of Lakewood's softball teams so he wanted to do a little bp :) Still got it...

Michael doesn't...

Just kidding but I DEFINITELY do... ;)

After church and our 3rd Kenya meeting, I went with Mom and Dad to see Greymama and run too many errands! Fortunately, these errands included another trip to Sweet Monkey! :) Overall the weekend was busy and fast and I'm ready for another! We have a busy week ahead...
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Greetings from Finland. This blog is a fun, through access to other countries, people, culture and nature. Come see Teuvo pictures on my blog. Tell your friends why he must visit Teuvo pictures on my blog. Therefore, to obtain your country's flag rise higher Teuvo blog pictures of the flag collection. Have a wonderful weeke Teuvo Vehkalahti Finland
ReplyDelete