Yep, Matt's back after Michael and Dad told me 1,000 times (I think they're excited). So I'm thankful that God returned him safely.
This seemed like a long weekend for once! Friday I went to a conference at UGA in their insanely nice conference center. There was food EVERYWHERE! That night we went on a triple date with Alli and Casey and Mary and Chris. We went to Chili's then to Sweet Monkey again! SO good!
Saturday I got up and went for a 4 mile run with Brittany and Brittni Curtis. It was perfect weather! The prettiest day of the year! Then we all went and got our Bodypump on. :) That afternoon I went to a Bridal Shower for Anna Bloodworth. I can't even remember the last time I saw her! It was a beautiful day and a beautiful shower hosted by Danielle and Emily. Here's the pretty little table...
This seemed like a long weekend for once! Friday I went to a conference at UGA in their insanely nice conference center. There was food EVERYWHERE! That night we went on a triple date with Alli and Casey and Mary and Chris. We went to Chili's then to Sweet Monkey again! SO good!
Saturday I got up and went for a 4 mile run with Brittany and Brittni Curtis. It was perfect weather! The prettiest day of the year! Then we all went and got our Bodypump on. :) That afternoon I went to a Bridal Shower for Anna Bloodworth. I can't even remember the last time I saw her! It was a beautiful day and a beautiful shower hosted by Danielle and Emily. Here's the pretty little table...

And all the guests...

That night we went to cook out burgers at my parents' house. Pretty nice little Saturday.
Today after church, I went and channeled my inner "bond girl" :)

And even hit the target!

We ended the weekend with margaritas and El Som with my Mom and some chill time with the girls at home...pretty good weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment