Yesterday it hit me. A new obsession - a new project - finally finishing (actually starting) the scrapbook of our whole engagement/wedding. For over 2 years now, I have had a HUGE pile of shower invitations, cards, programs, napkins, announcements, pictures, etc. from our engagement and wedding. I have been meaning to put them all into this really cute album that I bought at Not Just Stationary about 2 and half years ago. Finally last night, I ordered some cute wedding scrapbook paper so I can FINALLY start on this book (especially since right now I have the time to finish it.) Here is a picture of the beautiful ivory album I bought...
Obviously there is a "W" on the front of our album & not an "M".I have also decided to make Will a scrapbook of the past decade of our lives together! I found this beautiful album online...

This album is the "Life's Journey" album which just so happens to fit perfectly with this project! There are lots of beautiful papers & stickers that match the album, too. I'm gonna hold off on buying the stuff for this album until I finish the wedding one, though. I'm so excited about this project! It will recap the past decade of our lives together. All the way back to 2000 when we first started dating - through high school, college, our engagement, wedding, and the 3 years following. Here is one of our first pictures together that will most definitely go in the album...
Hilarious...I know! Will was 15 in that picture & I was 14. This picture was taken at my parents' house. We were going to our very first Homecoming dance freshman year. There's more fun pictures where that came from...

No comments:
Post a Comment