So these steroids that I'm taking right now for the Bell's are making me completely miserable! I, for the life of me, cannot sleep. I have this horrible nervous, anxious, restless feeling, too. I'm just so pitiful. In the past 24 hours, I have slept (more like dozed) only about 4. Hopefully by the end of the week I will feel a little bit better. After tomorrow, I will get to gradually lower the dosage. I pray relief comes SOON!!!
But in the midst of my blog reading insomnia, I realized I didn't get back to my progress on the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred program. It was going pretty well for the first 20 days. I progressed smoothly all the way up to level III. However, in the midst of doing a portion of the plyometrics one day, I injured my lower back sending shooting pains down the backs of both my legs. This lasted for about 10 days or so & gradually faded away. So I decided to wait till I felt better to start it up again. I did level I again on New Year's Day & also ran/walked 3 miles. Saturday I repeated level I & Sunday I did a different DVD of hers that I got for Christmas. I did the Banish Fat Boost Metabolism workout. This workout was about 40 minutes long, unlike the 30 Day Shred which is only 20 minutes. I took a break today, though, just because of how I've been feeling & sleeping. So anyway from doing 20 days of the 30 day Shred, I definitely didn't lose 20 pounds (not like I expected to!) But I definitely feel stronger & more fit. Hopefully from doing a combination of these 3 workouts over the next month I will continue to improve...


No comments:
Post a Comment