Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Deck the halls!

Well, we are all decorated for our last Christmas in our little condo! Our first home will officially be on the market in January. It's a bit bittersweet...
Our cute little guest bathroom...

I'm obsessed with these little Christmas trees & hand towel that I found at Target last year. My favorite colors!

Our bathroom...this glass vase is filled with vintage ornaments from both of our families.

Our bedroom...we move this end table from the living room to our bedroom at Christmas to make room for the tree. This year we added this glass vase filled with jingle bells (brown & blue, of course!)

Our dining room table...this is our favorite Christmas decoration. A cute little sleigh that I found at Kirkland's (one of my all time favorite stores!)

Our kitchen...a towel that I stole from my mom. It was a teacher gift from one of her students last year.

I love my new little garland on our mantle. I bought it last year after Christmas on sale.
The candlescape on our coffee table. This candle smells like a Christmas tree since ours is artificial. It is surrounded by little gold ornaments! =)
Our tree! It has come a long way since our first Christmas!
I added bows to the tree this year...reminds me of my grandmother's tree in Toccoa.

I put jingle bells on the tree this year, too. (They're my new Christmas obsession!)
Our nutcracker collection! This year we added a pirate nutcracker to the bunch in honor of our Savannah trip that we took in August.
Little Missy...loving the Christmas blanket, of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment